Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

My Father

My Father
Dad , you have helped me through all my life
Without you my life would have never begun
You take care of all your family members,
your daughters and favourite son

Anything that is not working
you can always fix it
and you can do different
kinds of tricks


We can always rely on you
day and night
and you always do
everything right


We have many memories together
good and bad
I see in the heart
that you are my dad

When I ask for something
you always get it straight away
                        and you never ever say
                               “No way”

You play with everyone
and you always brighten their days
No matter what it is
you always say “Okay”.

So now I just want to say
how much I love you
and sorry
for all the trouble I gave you

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aloha Sajiha
Your fathers day poem is really full of happiness. This is my favourite part of your poem" We can always rely on you day and night and you always do everything right ." Did your father see your poem to show how much you love him?

Adrienne said...

Aloha Sajiha
Your father's day poem is really full of peacefulness that I can't stop reading. What made your father feel excited when he started reading your poem?

Post a Comment